Included in the plan:
- Diagnostics Testing
- General Medicine
Healthplan Basic Summary
This healthplan allows you to get a fully comprehensive outpatient care within Spain, including visits to GP’s and specialists, blood tests, MRI and CAT scans as well as a full range of diagnostics tests. This plan also includes dental cover and €10,000 per person, per claim travel insurance, should you have a medical emergency while abroad.
If you already have Spanish Social Security cover, this plan is the perfect choice for you. This plan is a low cost option to see consultants and receive outpatient treatments rapidly.
Please note if you are hospitalised or require surgery then this plan will not cover you, but never fear you may want to look at getting the Healthplan Classic cover or the Mas Salud plan.
Advantages of the Healthplan Basic cover:
- A large choice of top professionals to chose from, which includes over 40,000 specialists and 700 private clinics throughout the whole of Spain. 100% cover of medical fees for outpatient consultants, diagnostics tests and home emergency visits.
- Bi-lingual helplines, including English and Spanish speaking operators
- Policy documents are available in either English or Spanish
- Travel assistance is provided by Europ Assistance and has a limit of €10,000 per person, per claim travel insurance, should you have a medical emergency while abroad. The plan also includes an emergency telephone number for you to call should you need assistance whilst traveling.
- Sanitas have an extensive network of top professionals providing the best treatment and medical services for every aspect of your health.
*Prices vary depending on age and location. Terms and conditions apply.